Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fresh Apple Cake

Well today is June 1st and a great day for a Sunday barbecue. So along with my baby back ribs that I'm fixing today, I thought that I would share my dessert recipe with you...my family has loved this cake for years.

FRESH APPLE CAKE

2 eggs beat with a fork
1 Cup Oil
2 Cups sugar
1 t. cinnamon
1 t. salt
1 t. soda
2 1/2 Cups flour
1 t. vanilla
3 Cups apples sliced

Mix oil, eggs and sugar. Add dry ingredients - sifted together. Add apples. It will appear to be difficult to mix all together but don't worry if little apple pieces stick out in spots. Bake in a greased 9 x 13 glass pan at 350 degrees 55 minutes to 1 hour.

This cake is truly simple and delicious. You can always add a dusting of powder sugar on top if you like. ENJOY!

4 comments:

Knitting Mania said...

Wow look at you...another post this morning....love it! Wow does that cake ever sound good.

Hey, take a look at your blog, I added stuff darling!!! YAY

I will go over with you on how to use the sitemeter tool and the feedjit tool. You'll love these tracking tools. We still need to get your password for the clustermap tool.

Blessings--

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, great blog!
Please link to this site

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/

a woman who is said...

Now I like a simple cake recipe, which is definitely my speed.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.